The Easy Kit is a must have for the whole family. He is a great tool to learn how to slackline.
Thanks to the handle, kids are now able to get on the slackline and walk instantly without falling.
Less falls = more enjoyable sensations = more fun.
Only the sliding handle moves, the rest of the system is stable and stay in place thanks to our anchoring method. A nice way to avoid falls.
Slacklining is no longer difficult to learn. It's the end of frequents falls, and step to step progression.
Thanks to the Easy Kit, you will be able to walk instantly the whole length of your slackline and will even begin to play with the bounce of the webbing.
For a safe practice, install your kit at knee level.
Composed of two elements :
- To walk : 1x Beginner slackline : Kit Cruise 15m - 5cm wide with eyeloop
- To keep your balance : Pack Easy
Thanks to the pack, have some fun! The thin webbing (2,5cm) tightened above your slackline (15m) helps you to maintain your balance.
Using advices :
- Pinch the webbing in the loop to adjust it perfectly flat. See video setup.
- 1 adult or 2 kids maximum at the same time on the slackline.
- Set up first the slackline you will walk on, then step up on the webbing, raise your arms. Fix the thin webbing at this level of height
To de-rig it, use the same method : step up and release.
- Only one person is authorized to tighten the slackline
- Do not install the thin webbing too low. Neither a child or a beginner are allowed to hang directly on it.
- The Kit can stay in place for a few days, 2/3 max. It is better to release it after use.
- Store your Kit, clean and dry, as you will do for any other textiles pieces.
- Don't tight it on urban furnitures (bench, lamp, handrail)
- No Jumpline/Trickline! For Freestyle, see the Andy Lewis Kit
- This product is absolutely not a Zip line !
- Pinch the webbing in the loop to adjust it perfectly flat. See video set up.
- Put the ratchet handle face down
- Protect webbing and trees from abrasion with our Tree Protections
The life expectancy of your equipment will increase and you will also protect trees.
- 1x 5cm width webbing. Length 15m. With reinforced eyeloop
- 1x 5cm width ratchet, for 5cm wide webbing with adapted sling (2,5m long) and a reinforced eyeloop.
Good to know : if your anchor (a tree) has a diameter exceeding 2.20m, write us to find an adapted solution.
- "Handlerail" (=Easy Pack)
- 1x special undetachable webbing handle
- 1x 2,5cm width, 15m long webbing with eyeloop
- 1x 2,5cm width ratchet with adapted sling (2,5m long) with eyeloop
Options - Feel free to choose between :
Weight and volume :
Tree protections : +0,3 Kg
Totebag (18L) +0,3 Kg
Slacklining and particularly Highlining are sports having no legal framework or norms concerning the gear or the setup.
Consequently we cannot warranty our gear for Highlining.
Our products are tested by independent labs (Apave) and inside of our company via a process evolving with practice.
The results of those tests have no legal values, they aim to ensure the safety and comfort of using our equipment.
It is the responsibility of the slackliner to choose the right gear with adequate resistance and to have the necessary experience to adapt his installation to his practice.
- Don't rig your slackline across a path, a road or any crossing
- Don't rig your slackline higher than 2m
- Ride on a grassy or soft ground, without roots or rocks
- Always backup your setup
- Never use ratchets for highlining
- Never use urban furniture as anchor point
This equipment is absolutely not made for highlining. Find more information on our website highline.fr
Items cannot be considered as PPE (personal protective equipment)