Yes, walking is fine, but have you try to JUMP!
If it talks to you, you are at the right place! Here, we're talking about Freestyle!
The Andy Lewis Freestyle Kit is THE kit to practice aerial slackline.
We speak about Trickline or Jumpline in our jargon when it begins to bounce or jump up and down
A webbing specially developed for a freestyle practice with design signed by the father of modern Tricklining Andy Lewis, 2 XL ratchets with extra long lever arms to tighten as it should be, some good accessories, this is THE perfect kit.
And as we like to do things right, for more safety, you get two back up webbings to secure your installation :-)
- Always practice with back ups installed. (2*3m of webbing are given free of charges to allow you to secure your set up)
- When releasing, only take away the back up which is on the soft release side.
- In Slackline Freestyle, it is very important to pay attention to the "fatigue failure". Therefore you should absolutely not use aluminium items (carabiners and so on) and always back up your installation especially rigging devices. Please read carefully :
Informations about fatigue failure : click there
Informations about back up, secure your set up : click there
- Be careful, practice with clean shoes (no rocks or mud) and no trousers with rivets (jeans), it can damage the webbing.
- Only one person is authorized at the same time to pull the ratchet
- Rachet pull handle face down (under the webbing)
- Release tension after each use, do not let the kit stay in place.
- Protect both trees and webbing with our Tree Protections. It will expend the life expectancy of your equipment.
- Store you webbing dry and clean, away from UV. It will expand the life of your equipment.
- Do not set on street furniture (posts, lampposts, etc.), nor on the pole of your terrace or balcony! They are not at all designed to withstand horizontal forces!
- Read and follow the user guide! (again)
- Do not use aluminium/zicral components. Only 12mm steel shackles at least
Our video channel Youslack to learn your firsts tricks !
- 1x Freestyle webbing - Andy Lewis model - without eyeloop
- 1x 22 m long, 5cm wide - resistance 25kN
- 2x Ratchets with extra long arm lever, resistance 50kN, with small sling
- 1x Spanset (round sling) 3m, resistance 20kN
- 1x Spanset (round sling) 2m, resistance 20kN
- 2x 12mm Steel shackles, resistance 50kN
- 2x 3m webbing to back up and secure your installation (free)
Color may vary according to our stock
- 1x User guide
Options - Feel free to choose between :
Tree protections = TreEco 150cm or 200cm
TreEco protect both trees and equipments.
They are also very useful for the setup (see video)
You can use two pairs of tree protections if one is not enough. Connect them together.
Coton totebag with big handles and reinforced stitches.
Volume : 18 Liter.
Weight and volume
Tree Protections : +0,3 Kg
Totebag +0,3 Kg
Slacklining and particularly Highlining are sports having no legal framework or norms concerning the gear or the setup.
Consequently we cannot warranty our gear for Highlining.
Our products are tested inside of our company via a process evolving with practice.
The results of those tests have no legal values, they aim to ensure the safety and comfort of using our equipment.
It is the responsibility of the slackliner to choose the right gear with adequate resistance and to have the necessary experience to adapt his installation to his practice.
- Don't rig your slackline across a path,a road or any crossing
- Don't rig your slackline higher than 2m
- Ride on a grassy or soft ground, without roots or rocks
- Always backup your setup
- Never use ratchets for highlining
- Never use urban furniture as anchor point
This equipment is absolutely not made for highlining. Find more information on our website highline.fr
Items cannot be considered as PPE (personal protective equipment)