Our 20L bag, inspired by the dry bag, is a storage bag for your slackline gear.
- Dust and splash and rain resistant!
(It's not 100% waterproof - don't submerge it under water with some precious things inside).
- Equipped with strong long straps - convenient to carry!
- The straps are removable, so you can take them off if you want.
- Lightweight and compressible, it allows you to optimize the storage of your slackline gear. The stuff is protected from moisture, water and dust for a reasonable weight!
- No more lost stuff. Slackline and carabiners are easily found.
- Water-resistance and resistant PVC (500D Tarpaulin)
- Dust, splash and rain resistant zipped pocket!
- Color: black with "Easy Slackline" white logo + "Work Less Slack More" white and red
- Capacity: 20 L useful
- Dimensions: 50 cm (h) x 25 cm (w)
- Weight : 0,462 kg
Some examples of what it can hold :
Slacklining and particularly Highlining are sports having no legal framework or norms concerning the gear or the setup.
Consequently we cannot warranty our gear for Highlining.
Our products are tested inside of our company via a process evolving with practice.
The results of those tests have no legal values, they aim to ensure the safety and comfort of using our equipment.
It is the responsibility of the slackliner to choose the right gear with adequate resistance and to have the necessary experience to adapt his installation to his practice.
- Don't rig your slackline across a path,a road or any crossing
- Don't rig your slackline higher than 2m
- Ride on a grassy or soft ground, without roots or rocks
- Always backup your setup
- Never use ratchets for highlining
- Never use urban furniture as anchor point
This equipment is absolutely not made for highlining. Find more information on our website highline.fr
Items cannot be considered as PPE (personal protective equipment)