A blog article that might help you
This webbing is made in France
Slodki (means sweet in Polish) is a flat slackline with round edges. Medium stretchy, but still allows a pleasant dynamic!
Super soft under the foot, its round edges allow a great comfort, especially for catching ;-)
When it becomes difficult to tighten a tubular webbing because of its elasticity (over a length more than 50m), the Slodki allows to tension even longer. Also very pleasant on 50m and less.
- The Slodki is a flat, round-edged slackline webbing made of polyester.
- Ultra rounded edges weave form, making it ultra comfortable to practice barefoot and catch.
- Medium elasticity, ideal for longlining while remaining playful.
- Neon green and white on one side and striped pink and white on the other side, with black edges.
Very practical to untwist!
- Sold with or without eyeloop
- Composition : polyester
- Type : flat with ultra round edges
- width : 25mm
- Thickness : 3mm
- Elasticity :
- 1,6% sous 3kN
- 2,7% sous 5kN
- 4,4% sous 7kN
- 5,9% sous 10kN
- Weight : 61g/m
- Maximum Working load (WLL) : 9kN
- Breaking Load Limit (BLL) :
- Breaking Load of the webbing (supplier data) : 30 kN
- Breaking Load with a banana : 29,1 kN (ref tested = Slackibloc 4.0)
- Breaking Load with carabiner + Linelock : 20,4 kN
- Breaking Load of the loop : 25,4 kN
- Tested by an independant lab : MECANIUM - more infos about slackline resistance here
- Ideal to walk barefoot and for waterline (catching will be soft).
- Can be tensioned with a ratchet on 35m maximum, up to 35m with 2 ratchets, up to 50m in primitiv or with pulleys. On longer distances it will be necessary to use pulleys system.
- Dry your webbing if wet, protect from U.V. Clean with fresh water only, if in contact with salty water or mud/dirt.
It will increase the lifetime of your webbing.
- Store your webbing clean and dry, away from U.V and heat sources.
- Trickline/Jumpline. Go to see the Andy Lewis Kit.
- Permanent rig - slackline webbing is made to be set up and release after each session.
- Don't tighten on urban furnitures (bench, handrail, lamp), do not cut way to others.
- Use Wind Stopper by windy condition to avoid resonance
- You can made different setup in the banana
- To train harder, reduce the tension, or double your webbing
- Protect your slings and the tree with the tree protection. This will extend the life of your gear.
- Dry your webbing after use. Always store it clean and protected from UV.
Carry bag (option)
- Drybag 20L
Our Drybag is water and dust resistant! Ideal for storing your equipment in a safe place. Plus, with its zipped front pocket and shoulder straps, it's very useful !
- You can store 100m of Slodki maximum in this Drybag 20L -
Custom webbing (option)
- Don't forget to add your text in the comment section when ordering. (at the validation step)
- Font : Amerika Sans (see picture)
- 25 font characters - spaces included
- Font color : black
- Printed on the tail of the webbing, side of the loop
- Choosing a printed webbing add 2/3 days to your order's delivery
- For more details on how works this option : click here
Slacklining and particularly Highlining (slackline in the air, securised by a harness) are sports having no legal framework or norms concerning the gear or the setup for safety.
Consequently we cannot warranty our gear for Highlining and to securised yourself with.
Our products are tested inside our company and independant labs (mentionned on the product page if it's the case) via a process evolving with practice.
The results of those tests have no legal values, they aim to ensure the safety and comfort of using our equipment.
It is the responsibility of the slackliner to choose the right gear with adequate resistance and to have the necessary experience to adapt his installation to his practice.
To securised yourself, use PPE Equipmeent (climbing gear, ropes, etc)
- Don't rig your slackline across a path, a road or any crossing
- Don't rig your slackline higher than 2m
- Ride on a grassy or soft ground, without roots or rocks
- Always backup your setup - more detaisl here
- Never use ratchets for highlining
- Never use urban furniture as anchor point
This equipment is absolutely not made for highlining. Find more information on our website highline.fr
Items cannot be considered as PPE (personal protective equipment).
NEVER USE OUR SLACKLINE EQUIPMENT TO SECURE YOURSELF - THIS IS NOT CLIMBING OR PPE EQUIPEMENT.