The Supertube is a tubular webbing, stretchy and comfy under the feet. This is the historical slackline webbing (first to be used).
Ideal for "swell", surf and bouncing. Barefoot practitioner will love it!
You'll find the Supertube 15m in the following kits : Primitiv 15m and Click 15 m
- Color :
- orange : plain color on a face, with "Slack.fr" printed in black every meter on the other face
- black : plain color on a face, with "Slack.fr" printed in blue every meter on the other face
- pink : plain color on a face, with flowers printed every 50cm on the other face
- Composition : polyester
- width : 25mm
- Thickness : 2mm
- Elasticity :
- 7,8% under 7kN
- 10% under 10kN
- 14% under 15kN
- Weight : 54g/m
- Maximum Working load (WLL) : 7kN
- Breaking Load Limit (BLL) :
- Breaking Load of the webbing (supplier data) : 21 kN
- Breaking Load with a banana : 18 kN (ref tested = Slackibloc 4.0)
- Breaking Load with carabiner + Linelock : 15 kN
- Breaking Load of the loop : 15 kN
- Sold only in 15m long, with eyeloop
- Trickline/ Jumpline
- Permanent rig - slackline webbing is made to be set up and release after each session.
- Don't tighten on urban furnitures (bench, handrail, lamp)
- Use Wind Stopper by windy conditions and avoid resonance
- You can made different setup in the banana
- To train harder, reduce the tension, or double your webbing
- Protect your slings and the tree with the tree protection. This will extend the life of your gear
- Dry your webbing after use. Always store it clean and protected from UV
- Don't forget to add your text in the comment section when ordering. (at the validation step)
- Font : Amerika Sans (see picture)
- 25 font characters - spaces included
- Font color : black
- Printed on the tail of the webbing, side of the loop
- Choosing a printed webbing add 2/3 days to your order's delivery
- For more details on how works this option : click here
Slacklining and particularly Highlining are sports having no legal framework or norms concerning the gear or the setup.
Consequently we cannot warranty our gear for Highlining.
Our products are tested by independent labs (Apave) and inside of our company via a process evolving with practice.
The results of those tests have no legal values, they aim to ensure the safety and comfort of using our equipment.
It is the responsibility of the slackliner to choose the right gear with adequate resistance and to have the necessary experience to adapt his installation to his practice.
- Don't rig your slackline across a path, a road or any crossing
- Don't rig your slackline higher than 2m
- Ride on a grassy or soft ground, without roots or rocks
- Always backup your setup
- Never use ratchets for highlining
- Never use urban furniture as anchor point
This equipment is absolutely not made for highlining. Find more information on our website highline.fr
Items cannot be considered as PPE (personal protective equipment)