A blog article that might help you
This webbing is made in France
The Reggae is a tubular slackline. Stretchy and comfy under the feet, this is one of the historic webbing into the slackline world. Light and flex, she's very easy to carry in a backpack.
It's a must have to practice « swell », « surf », bounces and static figures (drop knee for exemple). People who practice barefoot will love the Reggae.
It is the the perfect versatile webbing.
The RVD has the same characteristics, it's the same webbing, only colors differ.
The Reggae is a slackline tubular webbing, stretchy and smooth. Historic slackline webbing. It's light and flexible, nice to carry in your backpack. Super fast, controlled and small jump movements are possible.
Super suitable for deep and soft waves, bouncing and surfing. It has an incredible flex.
The line appears like a wave during bouncing, which takes one away, floats and catches again with a soft move.
It doesn’t shake even in case of strong oscillations. A special type of floating feeling.
- Polyester and tubular webbing. Make a tube under tension. So nice to walk barefoot.
- Color blue an yellow, reversed faces. You will then see clearly if the line is twisted.
- Sold with sewn loop as an option
- Composition : polyester
- Type : tubular
- width : 25mm
- Thickness : 2mm
- Elasticity :
- 7,8% under 7kN
- 10% under 10kN
- 14% under 15kN
- Weight : 48 g/m
- Maximum Working load (WLL) : 7 kN
- Breaking Load Limit (BLL) :
- Breaking Load of the webbing (supplier data) : 23,6 kN
- Breaking Load with a weblock : 22 kN (ref tested = Slackibloc 4.0)
- Breaking Load with carabiner + Linelock : 17,3 kN
- Breaking Load of the loop : 18,8 kN
- Tested by an independant lab : MECANIUM - more infos about slackline resistance here
- Can be tighten over a maximum of 35m with a ratchet, up to 50m with a primitiv system. If you want to tighten longer, you will need to use some pulleys
- A must to walk barefoot
- If wet, always dry your webbing, away from UV. It will expend the life of your equipment. Wash with cold and clean water if dirty (mud) or salty due to see water.
- Store your webbing, clean and dry, away from UV and heating sources.
- Trickline/Jumpline. Prefer the Andy Lewis Kit
- Permanent rig - slackline webbing is made to be set up and release after each session.
- Don't tighten on urban furnitures (bench, handrail, lamp)
- Use Wind Stopper by windy condition to avoid resonance
- You can made different setup in the banana
- To train harder, reduce the tension, or double your webbing
- Protect your slings and the tree with the tree protection. This will extend the life of your gear.
- Dry your webbing after use. Always store it clean and protected from UV.
- Don't forget to add your text in the comment section when ordering. (at the validation step)
- Font : Amerika Sans (see picture)
- 25 font characters - spaces included
- Font color : black
- Printed on the tail of the webbing, side of the loop
- Choosing a printed webbing add 2/3 days to your order's delivery
- For more details on how works this option : click here
Slacklining and particularly Highlining are sports having no legal framework or norms concerning the gear or the setup.
Consequently we cannot warranty our gear for Highlining.
Our products are tested by independent labs (Apave) and inside of our company via a process evolving with practice.
The results of those tests have no legal values, they aim to ensure the safety and comfort of using our equipment.
It is the responsibility of the slackliner to choose the right gear with adequate resistance and to have the necessary experience to adapt his installation to his practice.
- Don't rig your slackline across a path, a road or any crossing
- Don't rig your slackline higher than 2m
- Ride on a grassy or soft ground, without roots or rocks
- Always backup your setup
- Never use ratchets for highlining
- Never use urban furniture as anchor point
This equipment is absolutely not made for highlining. Find more information on our website highline.fr
Items cannot be considered as PPE (personal protective equipment)