The Kit Cruise is perfect for beginners such as children, for family use or for anyone who wants to discover the feeling of slacklining on a 5cm wide webbing. Slacklining will be easy and fun. A must have for kids and family.
Even if this kit allows everyone to start slacklining, as an adult you should take a look at our 15m kits with a 2,5cm webbing (1 inch)
A wider webbing doesn't necessarily help more than a thin one.
Yes, one urban legend debunked !
Only 2 elements for a simple setup.
- One 15m long piece of webbing
- One high quality ratchet with plastic handle with an integrated sling (2,5m long)
For safety reasons, set it up very low for children (at knee level).
With the Kit Cruise, you will be able to make your firsts steps and even your firsts little jumps ! You will also be able to work on your general balance, proprioception and muscle groups such as shoulders, thighs, abdominal group and ankles.
Using advices :
- One person only is authorized to tighten the slackline
- For a child or a beginner, install at knee level
- The kit can stay in place for a few days, 2/3 max. It's better to release it after use every time.
- Store your kit clean and dry, as you will do for any other textiles pieces.
- Don't tighten it on urban furnitures (bench, lamp, handrail)
- No Jumpline/trickline. For Freestyle, see the Andy Lewis Kit
- Pinch the webbing in the loop to adjust it perfectly flat. See video setup
- Put the ratchet's handle face down
- Protect slackline webbing and trees from abrasion with our Tree Protections
The life expectancy of your equipment will increase and you will protect trees.
- 1x 15m long and 5cm wide slackline webbing, with one reinforced eyeloop
- 5cm wide ratchet with a confortable plastic handle, with a 2,5m long sling with one reinforced eyeloop
Good to know : if your anchor (a tree) has a diameter exceeding 2.20m, write us to find an adapted solution.
- 1 storage bag
- 1 user guide (See "documentation")
Options - Feel free to choose between :
Tree protections = Treeco 150cm or 200cm
TreEco protect both trees and equipments.
They are also very useful for the setup (see video)
- Don't forget to add your text in the comment section when ordering. (at the validation step 03.Adress)
- Font : Amerika Sans (see picture)
- 18 font characters - spaces included
- Font color : black
- Printed on the tail of the webbing, side of the loop by default
- Choosing a printed webbing add 2/3 days to your order's delivery
- For more details on how works this option : click here
Weight and volume :
- Weight : 3.2 kg
- Volume : 10L
- Tree protections ? Add +0,3 Kg
- More fun ? -
You can add the Easy Pack as an option or directly purchase the Kit Easy.
This is a pack consisting of a line and sliding handle to install above the Kit Cruise to help find balance and therefore have more fun !
In other words: Kit Cruise + Easy Pack = Kit Easy
Slacklining and particularly Highlining are sports having no legal framework or norms concerning the gear or the setup.
Consequently we cannot warranty our gear for Highlining.
Our products are tested by independent labs and inside of our company via a process evolving with practice.
The results of those tests have no legal values, they aim to ensure the safety and comfort of using our equipment.
It is the responsibility of the slackliner to choose the right gear with adequate resistance and to have the necessary experience to adapt his installation to his practice.
- Don't rig your slackline across a path,a road or any crossing
- Don't rig your slackline higher than 2m
- Ride on a grassy or soft ground, without roots or rocks
- Always backup your setup
- Never use ratchets for highlining
- Never use urban furniture as anchor point
This equipment is absolutely not made for highlining. Find more information on our website highline.fr
Items cannot be considered as PPE (personal protective equipment)