The Trickline Lasso allows a smooth release of your trickline setup.
No need to snap the ratchets anymore, the release is done by releasing a rolled webbing.
The life use of your ratchets is increased, as the teeth of it are never shocked by brutal releases.
- The Lasso webbing is 40mm large. With the 2 metal parts, it fits perfectly with the ratchets width.
- The 3 axes system removes the friction on the loop. No friction on the loop makes more life use.
- The double scratch system is a simple way to install and backup up the locked Lasso. With no knots, the Lasso cannot be untied by vibrations, or slip.
- To enhance the life of the scratch, re-assemble the Lasso right after the derigging to prepare it for the next time.
- Working Load Limit (WLL) : 10 kN
- Breaking Load Limit (BLL) : 50 kN
- Weight :
This product had an endurance test which is one of the closest test from Tricklining / Jumplining.
For more details about endurance testing : click here
Compatibilities and incompatibilities
- Compatibilities :
- Ratchets :
- Shackles :
- Do not use with other type of connectors
- Incompatibilities :
- Not good for lines longer than 35m, the webbing is too short.
- Not a Primitiv system
- Do not use with other rigging system than ratchets.
- Beware that the webbing should be on the round side of the shackle and not the pin to prevent from unscrewing.
- Don't rig your slackline accross a path,a road or any crossing
- Don't rig your slackline higher than 2m
- Ride on a grassy or soft ground, without roots or rocks
- Always backup your setup
- Never use ratchets for highlining
- Never use urban furniture as anchor point
This equipement is absolutely not made for highlining. Find more information on our website highline.fr
Items cannot be considered as PPE (personal protective equipment)