Tether of 2.5m to attach at your 50mm ratchet.
His long distance allows you to surround a tree to attach your slackline without connector.
Complient with any 50mm wide ratchet.
A 19mm screw is mandatory to set it up.
The option "Ratchet" suggest you to add a ratchet (50mm) with its spacers allows you to tight and centering your webbing of 25mm.
- Length : 250cm
- Width : 50mm
- Working Load Limit (WLL) : 8kN
- Breaking Load Limit (BLL) : 20kN
- Replace if visually damaged
If you are looking for more versatile slings, you can have a look here.
For longlining or tricklining you can find around 1T and 2T roundsling in one click.
- Less than 50mm wide ratchets
- No other use than for ratchets
- Don't rig your slackline accross a path,a road or any crossing
- Don't rig your slackline higher than 2m
- Ride on a grassy or soft ground, without roots or rocks
- Always backup your setup
- Never use ratchets for highlining
- Never use urban furniture as anchor point
This equipement is absolutely not made for highlining. Find more information on our website highline.fr
Items cannot be considered as PPE (personal protective equipment)