Learn easily how to balance thanks to the "Cruise Easy Set".
Composed of two elements : Kit Cruise and Pack Easy
The webbing tighten above your head helps you to maintain your balance.
Less falls = more time on the webbing, more fun.
No more hard times when you're doing your firsts steps. No more falls, progress easily.
Thanks to the Cruise Set Easy, you will be able to walk faster and easier on all the length of your webbing.
You will also be able to play with the line's bounce.
- Install first the Cruise Set and then the 2,5cm webbing.
Dismounting : first the 2,5cm and then the Cruise Set.
- Make sure to set up the webbing in the loop correctly to set the webbing flat (cf. video)
- Put the ratchet with the handle under the line. Head down.
- The tightest is the above webbing, the easiest it will be to walk on the Cruise Set.
- To go further
- Protect your equipment and trees with TreEco (tree protection). It'll increase the life expectancy of the equipment
- Be sure that your equipment is dry before storing it
- Your first steps with Romain Billard, Team Slack.fr's member :
Tuto Slackline : Les premiers pas par Cabinet-de-Curiosites
Find all our technicals videos are on our YouTube channel : SlackTech
The Cruise Set Easy is composed as :
- One Cruise Set.
- One 5cm wide webbing. Length 15m. With reinforced eyeloop.
- One ergonomic ratchet, for 5cm wide webbing with adapted sling (2,5m long) and reinforced eyeloop.
The ratchet must be pulled by one person maximum at the time.
- One Easy Pack
- 15m of webbing 2,5cm wide (black or orange available stock). With eyeloop.
- One ratchet, for 5cm wide webbing with adapted sling (2,5m long)
- Spacers set
- One zicral karabiner or one Rollerbiner.
- One 6mm quick link
- One connection element (karabiner/quick link)
- 2,5 meters of rope. 10,5mm diameter.
- 2 tree protections set - Treeco
2 Sets because you are setting up two lines. Tree protections protect both trees and pieces of equipment. Also very useful for the set-up. See video.
- 1 Rollerbiner
The Rollerbiner with his combined pulley slide on the webbing above you. Soft and gentle moves on the webbing, gives confort.
- One pulley
Fixed to the rope, to combined with the quick link. Increase difficulties, improve your balance.
- Don't rig your slackline across a path, a road or any crossing
- Don't rig your slackline higher than 2m
- Ride on a grassy or soft ground, without roots or rocks
- Always backup your setup
- Never use ratchets for highlining
- Never use urban furniture as anchor point
This equipment is absolutely not made for highlining. Find more information on our website highline.fr
Items cannot be considered as PPE (personal protective equipment)