The pack gives the equipment to get the best to learn how to slackline and find your balance. You will be able to tight a second webbing above you and get balance thanks to our combined systeme. (pulley/rope)
Less falls = more time on the slackline = more fun.
No more hard times when it comes to first steps.
Thanks to the Easy Pack, you will be able to move fast on all the slackline length.
And even get some fun with the bounce of the webbing.
Attention, you will need first a beginner's set to enjoy the Easy Pack.
In order to get one, please refer to our beginner's set page.
*Find the picture of the product version : "Guideline - In webbing" on the Kit Cruise Easy
- Firstly install the Cruise Set and then the 2,5cm webbing.
Dismounting : first the 2,5cm and then the Cruise Set.
- Make sure to set up the webbing in the loop correctly to set the webbing flat (cf. video)
- Put the ratchet with the handle under the line. Head down.
- The tightest is the above webbing, the easiest it will be to walk on the Cruise Set.
- To go further
- Protect your equipment and trees with TreEco (tree protection). It increases the life expectancy of the equipment
- Be sure that your equipment is dry before storing it
- Your first steps with Romain Billard, Team Slack.fr's member :
Tuto Slackline : Les premiers pas par Cabinet-de-Curiosites
Product's complete description
- Thanks to the Easy Pack, fun comes first. With the 15 meters long one inch webbing, you will get all the balance you need.
- You will get all the help to make your first steps. The rope is guided and move with you. That way you progress on the slackline and in your balance.
- Thanks to our system, you avoid falling on and on.
- The set-up is intuitive and easy. Suitable for adults too.
- Once you think you have enough balance, try without the help of the Easy Pack. You can then use it as a second slackline.
- Webbing (by default) : Composed of a captive webbing with sewn handle to install on your guideline. It is the simplest solution to learn easily and economic.
- The Zicral Carabiner + Rope : Composed of a zicral carabiner to slide help and follow you more easily as you progress. This aid has a rope to allow a better grip.
- Rollerbiner Carabiner + Rope : Composed of a carabiner with integrated pulley to follow you without creating discomfort and to be closer to the sensations of balance and slackline walking. The rope that allows a better grip and also mounted on a pulley to increase the difficulty.
Very interesting during the learning process.
- Tree protections : protect both tree and equipments.
They are also very useful for the set-up. See video.
Tips and advices
- The Easy Pack completes our beginner's set to help the learning's process. Alone he will be useless, it's not a complet Set.
- The 2,5cm webbing must be tight 2 meters above the Cruise Set for kids.
2,5 meters above for adults. Arms must be almost tight.
Install first the Cruise Set and then the 2,5cm webbing. Dismounting : first the 2,5cm and then the Cruise Set.
- Don't push the ratchet too hard. One person only when using the handle.
- Kids are not allowed to hang directly on the above webbing. Fix it high enough.
- Trickline / Jumpline
- No set-up on urban elements
- No zip-line at all.
- Not suitable for length > 15m.
Pack Easy set-up
Find all our technical videos are on our YouTube channel : SlackTech
Slacklining and particularly Highlining are sports having no legal framework or norms concerning the gear or the setup.
Consequently we cannot warranty our gear for Highlining.
Our products are tested by independent labs (Apave) and inside of our company via a process evolving with practice.
The results of those tests have no legal values, they aim to ensure the safety and comfort of using our equipment.
It is the responsibility of the slackliner to choose the right gear with adequate resistance and to have the necessary experience to adapt his installation to his practice.
- Don't rig your slackline across a path, a road or any crossing
- Don't rig your slackline higher than 2m
- Ride on a grassy or soft ground, without roots or rocks
- Always backup your setup
- Never use ratchets for highlining
- Never use urban furniture as anchor point
This equipment is absolutely not made for highlining. Find more information on our website highline.fr
Items cannot be considered as PPE (personal protective equipment)