The pack gives the equipment to get the best to learn how to slackline and find your balance. You will be able to tight a second webbing above you and get balance thanks to our combined systeme. (pulley/rope)
Less falls = more time on the slackline = more fun.
No more hard times when it comes to first steps.
Thanks to the Easy Pack, you will be able to move fast on all the slackline length.
And even get some fun with the bounce of the webbing.
Attention, you will need first a beginner's set to enjoy the Easy Pack.
In order to get one, please refer to our beginner's set page.
- Install first the Cruise Set and then the 2,5cm webbing.
Dismounting : first the 2,5cm and then the Cruise Set.
- Make sure to set up the webbing in the loop correctly to set the webbing flat (cf. video)
- Put the ratchet with the handle under the line. Head down.
- The tightest is the above webbing, the easiest it will be to walk on the Cruise Set.
- To go further
- Protect your equipment and trees with TreEco (tree protection). It'll increase the life expectancy of the equipment
- Be sure that your equipment is dry before storing it
- Your first steps with Romain Billard, Team Slack.fr's member :
Tuto Slackline : Les premiers pas par Cabinet-de-Curiosites
Product's complete description
- Thanks to the Easy Pack, fun comes first. With the 15 meters long one inch webbing, you will get all the balance you need.
- You will get all the help to make your first steps. The rope is guided and move with you. That way you progress on the slackline and in your balance.
- Thanks to our system, you avoid falling on and on.
- The set-up is intuitive and easy. Suitable for adults too.
- Once you think you have enough balance, try without the help of the Easy Pack. You can then use it as a second slackline.
- Tree protections : protect both tree and equipments.
They are also very useful for the set-up. See video.
- The zicral carabiner or the Rollerbiner
- The zicral carabiner is economic
- The Rollerbiner with his combined pulley slide on the webbing above you.
Soft and gentle moves on the webbing, gives confort.
- Add a small pulley to reduce the friction on the rope and increase difficulties.
Very interesting during the learning process.
Tips and advices
- The Easy Pack completes our beginner's set to help the learning's process. Alone he will be useless, it's not a complet Set.
- The 2,5cm webbing must be tight 2 meters above the Cruise Set for kids.
2,5 meters above for adults. Arms must be almost tight.
Install first the Cruise Set and then the 2,5cm webbing. Dismounting : first the 2,5cm and then the Cruise Set.
- Don't push the ratchet too hard. One person only when using the handle.
- Kids are not allowed to hang directly on the above webbing. Fix it high enough.
- Trickline / Jumpline
- No set-up on urban elements
- No zip-line at all.
- Not suitable for length > 15m.
Pack Easy set-up
Find all our technicals videos are on our YouTube channel : SlackTech
- Don't rig your slackline across a path, a road or any crossing
- Don't rig your slackline higher than 2m
- Ride on a grassy or soft ground, without roots or rocks
- Always backup your setup
- Never use ratchets for highlining
- Never use urban furniture as anchor point
This equipment is absolutely not made for highlining. Find more information on our website highline.fr
Items cannot be considered as PPE (personal protective equipment)