You always need to be in movement? to carry a slackline around you?
Then you need something light and compact! Good for you, you are at the right place!
The Ultra Light Kit is for backpackers who need 100% light equipment to carry around!
With the 35m long version, you'll able to setup 31m.
With the 50m long version, you'll able to setup 46m.
Tensioning need a bit of webbing = primitiv system.
Also sold in 15/20m version : click there
A light version ? Why ? Why not a classic Kit ?
Simply because you will spare 1 Kilogramme compared to classic kits (Kit Primitiv)
To compare, here are the results between the kits :
With those light versions we would like to offer you the lightest and compactest kit ever. We think that it's the perfect solution for those who like to travel a lot of have not lots of storage place.
What is the Primitiv System ?
Don't worry if you don't know how to perform this installation !
Set it up 2 or 3 times and you will become the chief of Primitiv.
The Set Up video and the user guide are also there to help you.
You will find them in the "Documentation" section and in your order.
The system consist in the use of the slackline itself and carabiners to tighten it. It's way lighter than a kit with a ratchet system. Once you know the trick, it is very fast and easy to rig.
To sum up, it means that you will have to pass and roll the webbing through the carabiners 2/3 times to tighent it. You will need 10/15 minutes the firsts times but then it will become a routine. No more than 5 minutes.
For the light version, we use the girth hitch system to fix the slackline on the opposite side of the tensioning system (less gear). See picture below.
- Beyond 15m, install at least at chest height
- 1 people maximum for tightening
- 46m is the maximum length. The tensioning system (primitiv) use a bit of the webbing. See user guide and video in the "documentation" section.
- The kit can be rigged for a day or 2. But it's better to uninstall it after each session.
- Store your kit, clean and dry, away from U.V, moisture, or heating sources.
- Do not set on street furniture (posts, lampposts, etc.), nor on the pole of your terrace or balcony! They are not at all designed to withstand horizontal forces!
- No Jumpline/Trickline. You want to practice Freestyle ? Look out for Freestyle equipment like the Andy Lewis Kit.
- 1x 35m or 50m Moonwalk webbing (2,5cm) with eyeloop. Resistance 29,3kN
- 1x Multisling in Moonwalk, 2,20m long, 2,5cm width. Resistance 29,3kN (with a third loop to use eventually with/as a multiplier)
- 4x light aluminium carabiners, screw gate, resistance 25kN
- 2x Linelock (25mm width), color according to stock, to adjust the length of the webbing. Resistance 28,2kN
- 1x user guide
Options to add - up to you :
- Tree protection = TreEco - To protect both trees and your gear.
You can use two pairs of tree protections if one is not enough. Just connect them together!
Weight and Volume
- Kit Ultra Light 35m : 1,72 kg / 7L
- Kit Ultra Light 50m : 2,24 kg / 9L
Tree protections + 0,3 kg
- To tighten efficiently, pull with your back straight and your foot leaning against the tree
- Protect your equipment and trees with our TreEco (tree protection). It'll increase the life expectancy of the equipment
Upgrade your equipment
- You want more strength to tighten ? Upgrade your kit with :
- There it is. You have achieved the 35m frontier and want to go further ? If you want now to tighten 50m, upgrade your kit with the following items : keep your equipment and upgrade it with :
- 50m done ? You're confirmed, congrats! You got the best from the primitiv system. Now turn to :
- The Sky01 Kit. With his pulleys, you will rig way longer, but it will not be the same weight anymore ;)
Slacklining and particularly Highlining are sports having no legal framework or norms concerning the gear or the setup.
Consequently we cannot warranty our gear for Highlining.
Our products are tested inside of our company via a process evolving with practice.
The results of those tests have no legal values, they aim to ensure the safety and comfort of using our equipment.
It is the responsibility of the slackliner to choose the right gear with adequate resistance and to have the necessary experience to adapt his installation to his practice.
- Don't rig your slackline across a path,a road or any crossing
- Don't rig your slackline higher than 2m
- Ride on a grassy or soft ground, without roots or rocks
- Always backup your setup
- Never use ratchets for highlining
- Never use urban furniture as anchor point
This equipment is absolutely not made for highlining. Find more information on our website highline.fr
Items cannot be considered as PPE (personal protective equipment)
In progress... You can find a close setup video there. It's the classic primitiv setup which is very close to the Ultra Light Kit.
Click on the following link to open the full size screen user guide : Page 1 / Page 2
Tuto Slackline : Les premiers pas
Safety – back up guide - protect your set up and yourself.
How to determine the tension in your slackline ?
- Our spreadsheet :
Thanks to the following sheet, you will be able to approximately know the tension into your gear (slings, shackle, slackline, etc.). You will then know if you are using it correctly, meaning correctly regarding the using advices and most important the strength limits.
Click there to see the sheet and enter your datas
- The dynamometer or Linescale
This product allows you to mesure exactly what is the tension into your equipment.
For more informations click there.