The pack gives the equipment to get the best to learn how to slackline and find your balance. You will be able to tight a second webbing above you and get balance thanks to our combined system. (pulley/rope)
Less falls = more time on the slackline = more fun.
Thanks to our anchoring system, the handrail stay in place, always ready for use = less falls
No more hard times when it comes to first steps.
Thanks to the Easy Pack, you will be able to move fast and with ease on all the slackline length and even get some fun with the bounce of the webbing.
Using advices :
- To be used by one adult at maximum, or 2 kids at the same time
- The 2,5cm wide webbing has to be fixed 2 meter above the slackline for kids. At 2,5 meter for adults. At arm's length.
Set up first the 5cm wide slackline which you will walk on, and then above, the 2,5cm webbing. Conversely to de-rig, release, remove.
- One person maximum (at the same time) is allowed to manipulate the ratchet
- Children are not allowed to handle directly on the above webbing. Fix it consequently high enough
- Do not set on street furniture (posts, lampposts, etc.), nor on the pole of your terrace or balcony!
They are not at all designed to withstand horizontal forces!
- The pack is absolutely not a zipline!
He will support the weight of an adult without problems, but it can seriously damage the webbing (due to frictions) which can later lead to security issues.
- Pinch the webbing in the loop to adjust it perfectly flat. See video set up.
- Put the ratchet's handle face down
- Protect webbing and trees from abrasion with our Tree Protections
The life expectancy of your equipment will increase and you will protect trees
- 1x 15m long and 2,5cm wide webbing, with one eyeloop
- 1x 2,5cm wide ratchet, with a 2,5m long sling
Good to know : if your anchor (a tree) has a diameter exceeding 2.20m, write us to find an adapted solution.
- 1x Handrail with a sewed captive handle
Options - to eventually add
Slacklining and particularly Highlining are sports having no legal framework or norms concerning the gear or the setup.
Consequently we cannot warranty our gear for Highlining.
Our products are tested by independent labs (Apave) and inside of our company via a process evolving with practice.
The results of those tests have no legal values, they aim to ensure the safety and comfort of using our equipment.
It is the responsibility of the slackliner to choose the right gear with adequate resistance and to have the necessary experience to adapt his installation to his practice.
- Don't rig your slackline across a path, a road or any crossing
- Don't rig your slackline higher than 2m
- Ride on a grassy or soft ground, without roots or rocks
- Always backup your setup
- Never use ratchets for highlining
- Never use urban furniture as anchor point
This equipment is absolutely not made for highlining. Find more information on our website highline.fr
Items cannot be considered as PPE (personal protective equipment)