The easy kit, with ratchet to rig 50m alone.
It's the perfect kit for people willing to rig 50m in a simple way.
Thanks to the lasso, you will be able to pre-tension the webbing correctly, and derig safely the system with no trouble !
You can't use this product without the lasso system (soft release) to unsetup.
Versatile, the system works with nearly all the webbing available.
The square knot connexion between the webbing and the ratchet's webbing allows a safe practice.
No metal connexion, and a lighter system (15kN minimum).
The setup and simple use allow everybody to longline !
Precise description of the product
- Allow to rig up to 50m alone
- Lasso/soft release system, allowing an efficient pre-tension and a soft releasing without snapping the ratchet
You can't use this product without the lasso system (soft release) to unset.
- Square knot between your webbing and the ratchet.
No knot, no metal, 15kN minimum on the connexion for a safe rigging.
- You can choose the webbing :
- Supertube - stretchy and bouncy (Reggae or RVD for example).
- Superflat - easy webbing (Maverick or Spring for example).
- You can choose the weblock :
- 1 x Fatlock - the best price. You will need to correctly refine the setup for the pre-tension with it.
- 1 x Slackibloc 4 (banana) - the best solution to pre-tension
- Treeco available in option
- NEVER SNAP THE RATCHET, use the lasso / soft release
- You need to pre-tension with the Lasso before rigging with the ratchet (see video).
- Do not overload the ratchet with the webbing.
- Loosen the square knot after each use to make your loop last longer.
- Do not walk on the ratchet's webbing.
Weight and volume
Find all our technical videos on our YouTube channel : SlackTech
Find all our trick learning videos on our YouTube channel : Youslack
- 1 SuperClick with 2,5m static webbing and a reinforced loop - for main tension + 1 set of spacers to feed the ratchet webbing precisely.
- 1 lasso 2,5cm soft release 5m long for pre-tension and derigging
Webbing, to choose :
- 50m Maverick with loop : Superflat , resistance 33kN, 62g/m
- 50m Spring with loop : Superflat with round edges 31kN, 61g/m
- 50m Reggae with loop : Supertube, resistance 21kN, 54g/m
- 50m RVD with loop : Supertube, resistance 21kN, 54g/m
Weblock to choose - to set up the webbing length :
Slacklining and particularly Highlining are sports having no legal framework or norms concerning the gear or the setup.
Consequently we cannot warranty our gear for Highlining.
Our products are tested by independent labs (Apave) and inside of our company via a process evolving with practice.
The results of those tests have no legal values, they aim to ensure the safety and comfort of using our equipment.
It is the responsibility of the slackliner to choose the right gear with adequate resistance and to have the necessary experience to adapt his installation to his practice.
- Don't rig your slackline across a path,a road or any crossing
- Don't rig your slackline higher than 2m
- Ride on a grassy or soft ground, without roots or rocks
- Always backup your setup
- Never use ratchets for highlining
- Never use urban furniture as anchor point
This equipment is absolutely not made for highlining. Find more information on our website highline.fr
Items cannot be considered as PPE (personal protective equipment)